Fall is here in all of her splendor, Halloween zipped by so fast we’re still reeling from the blur of costumes and sugar rushes! Gearing up for all the Holiday festivities and to tackle the lengthening to-do lists, we’ve been hitting the coffee pretty hard these days. The snow up in Chicago already has the kids calling for Hot Chocolate and those Winter Sunday Scaries are calling for a full pot of tea. So we decided to get crafty with our favorite fall drinks and add some CBD to create an extra boost to our everyday caffeine infused drinks and for those stay in nights, (it’s socially acceptable to be a homebody after it starts snowing right…? Good, we thought so too.), we’ve got the perfect relaxing CBD beverages to enjoy!
Pumpkin Spice Latte:
Skip the line at Starbuck’s and craft your very own Pumpkin Spice Latte from home, after all PS is the reigning flavor champ of Fall. This recipe calls for a blender to help you quickly whip up a Latte before your morning commute!
- 2 Tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Strong Coffee
- 2 Cups Warmed Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pumpkin Spice*
- Whipped Cream for Topping
- CBD Pharm Tincture
- Into your high-speed blender add all of your ingredients together except for the coffee.
- Blend the ingredients until you have a smooth and consistent mixture. If your blender has a soup mode, use that to also heat the mixture up as you’re blending, otherwise at this point heat the mixture up in the microwave in a microwave safe containter before adding it back into the blender and moving on to step 3.
- Add in your hot coffee and blend the mixture thoroughly again.
- Pour your mixed latte into two cups, or one big coffee to-go-cup if we’re being real here.
- Add the desired amount of CBD Tincture to each cup or your large to-go-cup.
- Garnish with whipped cream and add more Pumpkin Spice if desired; we won’t judge.
- Enjoy your homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte while happily avoiding the pile up at the local Starbucks drive thru.
* Get Extra DIY points and make your own Pumpkin Spice mix to season everythingggg this season with PS.
Pumpkin Spice Mix:
- 3 Tablespoons of Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Teaspoons of Ground Nutmeg
- 2 Teaspoons of Ground Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Allspice
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Cloves
Mix all ingredients into a bowl until thoroughly combined. Store the leftovers in an airtight jar to save for more PSLs!
Our CBD Coffee recipe is super simple, just make your regular cup o’ joe as usual and add our CBD Tincture to it and you’re done.
- CBD Tincture
- Your favorite coffee add ins, we’re loving the Hazlenut Creamers this year.
- Make your coffee like normal.
- Add in desired CBD Tincture amount and stir.
- Add your creamers and add ins, enjoy and get ready to take on your day!
CBD MULLED APPLE CIDER:
Apple picking is one of our favorite fall activities, especially when you get to make homemade Mulled Apple Cider with your haul. Stay in tonight and binge all of your favorite scary movies with this warming drink!
- 1 Gallon Apple Cider
- 3 Granny Smith Apples
- 1 Orange
- 1 Tablespoon Allspice Berries
- 5-7 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Cranberries
- 1/2 Cup Sugar or sugar substitute
- CBD Pharm Tincture
- Into a large pot pour the Apple Cider and heat on the stove over medium-high heat.
- Chop up the apples into small chunks and toss into the pot.
- Peel the rind off of the orange and cut into large pieces, then toss into the pot.
- Add the Allspice Berries into the mix as well as the cinnamon sticks and the cranberries.
- Add the sugar or sugar substitute into the mix and stir thoroughly until the sugar is dissolved.
- Bring your mix to a low boil and then reduce the heat to a low simmer for 45 minutes to an hour.*
- Serve the drink while warn into the mugs and then add the desired amount of CBD Tincture to each mug.
- Sip on and get toasty friends!
* To make the Mulled Apple Cider with a little Brandy kick, add in 1 cup of Apple Brandy or any Brandy of your choosing during Step 6 and allow the mixture to simmer for 15 minutes before proceeding with Step 7.
It’s time to upgrade your holiday classic with a little CBD. Keep the marshmallows and sprinkles handy to create a Hot Cocoa that would blow Buddy the Elf’s taste buds away!
- 4 Squares of Dark Chocolate, 1.5 oz. total.
- 1 Cup Milk or favorite Milk Substitute
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Sugar or Sugar Substitute
- CBD Pharm Tincture
- Additional Toppings; Whipped Cream, Pumpkin Spice, Marshmallows, Chocolate Syrup, Sprinkles, Candy Canes, etc.
- Break up your chocolates into smaller pieces and melt over low heat in a saucepan.
- While your chocolate is melting, stir in your milk slowly.
- Add your preferred sugar option to the mix and stir until is is dissolved.
- Pour mixture into mug.
- Add in the desired amount of CBD and stir.
- Top with your favorite ingredients and enjoy!
CHAMOMILE CBD TEA:
For those days when tomorrow is looming and filled with stress or when you’ve got a bad case of the Sunday Scaries, add this relaxing CBD Chamomile Tea to your evening routine and upgrade your self-care routine.
- 1 1/2 Cups of Water
- 4 Chamomile Tea Bags*
- 1 1/2 Cups Milk or Milk Substitute
- 1 Tablespoon Honey (Try a flavored honey for a twist.)
- Ground Cinnamon and/or Pumpkin Spice
- CBD Pharm Tincture
- In a small saucepan bring your water to a simmer.
- Removed saucepan from heat and add your tea bags of choice.
- Cover your saucepan and steep for 10 minutes.
- While your tea is seeping, heat your milk in a second small saucepan over medium heat, whisk your milk until it is warm and is frothy, this should take you about 5 minutes.
- Remove the teabags from the first saucepan and add in the honey, stir the tea and honey until the honey has been dissolved.
- Pour the tea between 2 mugs, add most of the frothed milk to the mugs, leaving a bit to add to the top of the tea at the end, and stir smoothly to combine the ingredients.
- Add in your desired amount of CBD Tincture.
- Top the tea mixture with the left-over frothed milk using a spoon.
- Sprinkle the top of the foam with ground cinnamon or even a dash of the pumpkin spice and enjoy!
*We recommend using Celestial Tea, we love the quality and their sustainability practices and commitment to organic ingredients. You can substitute any flavor of tea that you love with the Chamomile. We used Chamomile because it’s been used for centuries for relaxation, and who doesn’t need a little more of that during the Holidays?
To find out how much CBD you should be using, start with your normal daily dose, you can always add more CBD if desired. To help you break down the servings in our CBD Tinctures, simply use the dropper that comes with the bottle and the following guide below to know how much of each dropper will give you your desired CBD strength.
CBD DOSING GUIDE:
Our CBD Tinctures come in several strength options and they are all in a 30 ml. bottle. The break down for each full dropper is as follows for each strength size. You can cut the serving in half by only using half the dropper.
- 250 mg. strength = 8.33 mg. per full dropper
- 500 mg. strength = 16.67 mg. per full dropper
- 1,000 mg. strength = 33.33 mg. per full dropper
- 2,000 mg. strength = 66.67 mg. per full dropper
- 5,000 mg. strength = 166.67 mg. per full dropper
We hope you enjoy these recipes and have a wonderful Holiday Season this year! Don’t forget to tag our Social Media pages when you post pictures of all of these Grammable drinks, use @shopcbdpharm, you never know, your drink might get featured on our stories!